An international Agile Business coach & trainer who successfully transforms a business into an agile organization.
My service accompanies innovative businesses in the Germany and Russian Federation (including CIS countries), who use or apply agile technology in order to achieve a leading position in the markets. This also includes support in building self-organized teams that are focused on results and that are responsible for the end product.
Training the personnel for a company’s successful transformation. The goal is the effective work of each team member and the entire company.
I have a complementary and unique skill set which blends Agile Practices, IT technical and commercial aspects to deliver success.
- 15+ years of international progressive IT
- 15+ years of international insurance, banking and factoring experience
- 10+ years at management level
- 7+ years as a Agile Business practitioner
- 2+ years volunteer in Agile Business at School and University
- Diploma in Economics (with honours) “Information Systems in Economics”
- Master of Business Administration in “Strategic Management and Entrepreneurship”
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner
- Certified LeSS Practitioner
- Certified Scrum Master
- Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Advanced Certified Scrum Master
- Certified Scrum Professional – Scrum Master
- Has educated more than 200+ students worldwide
- eXtreme Programming (Test-Driven Development, Pair-Programming)
- One-Piece-Flow Development (Swarming, Mob-Programming)
My Agile Business Experience
Since 2013, I have applied Agile in practice in various companies (from “start-ups” to large holdings), such as Allianz SE (headquarters) Munich, R+V Versicherung Hamburg, ARAG Dusseldorf, Euler Hermes Group Paris and many others. Over the past years, I have conducted Agile, Scrum, Kanban and eXtreme Programming trainings in various companies. These frameworks were also applied in practice.